Real estate and privatization
BLC has been one of the first law-firms to engage in the largest real estate transactions in Georgia.
It is currently representing large and medium development companies operating on the Georgian market.
One of the very few Georgian law-firms with the certified FIDIC lawyers and vest experience of commenting on and negotiating FIDIC drafts.
An extensive record of representation in privatization process of a number of state-owned entities and land.
Real Estate and Privatization Services
- Advising on the applicable procedures.
- Conducting due diligence studies.
- Representing clients during negotiations with relevant private or state bodies.
- Obtaining necessary government consents and licenses.
- Preparing, negotiating and submitting bids at the auctions.
- Forming the share purchase agreements and investment agreements.
- Providing on-going legal advice to ensure smooth operation of the company.
- Golden Palace Hotel and Casino: BLC Law Office has been engaged as the legal counsel of Ukrainian investors since the initiation of the project. Thus, BLC has been drafting and negotiating the terms and conditions of construction and real estate sales agreement. BLC has also been handling daily activities of the Company with regards to various corporate, commercial, labor, casino, slot club and other matters.
- BLC assists in ongoing real estate issues and disputes to Metra Development founded by Metra Group - experienced and successful company operating for more than 10 years in the field of real estate in Russia, France and Great Britain.
- BLC is engaged by Turkish based LLC Mersin Tourism in day to day issues in the course of construction of Leogrand Hotel and Casino in Batumi, being the largest in Georgia.
- Babillon Tower: BLC has assisted the Turkish based Tam Geo LLC in drafting the Privatization Agreement with the Government of Adjara on implementation of the hotel, casino and residential complex with estimated investment value of USD 85 million. We are also involved in day-to-day activities of the Company, handling various corporate, commercial, labor and other matters.
- Sheraton Batumi Hotel & multifunctional residential house “Nurol Residence”: BLC has been assisting the Turkish leading construction company – “Nurol Construction and Trading Co.” in any construction, litigation, corporate and commercial matters related to construction, exploitation, operation and management of Sheraton Batumi Hotel and Nurol Residence, with the investment value of more than USD 80 million.
- Semiramida Gardens Hotel: BLC has been providing the legal services to the giant Turkish construction company – MapaInsaat (MNG group) in relation to the construction of 5 star hotel in Batumi. We have been advising the client on daily matters, such as construction, employment, contract law related issues.
- BLC has been providing the services to subsidiary of Metro Holding – Metro Atlas Georgia JSC in implementation of multifunctional complex, being constructed in Batumi with the estimated investment value of USD 75 million.
- Oasis Dreamland (hotel and residential complex): BLC has been assisting Austrian based Hotel Oasis Ltd. in drafting of the amendments to the Privatization Agreement with the Government of Adjara on implementation of one of the largest residential projects in Georgia with the estimated investment value of USD 55 million. BLC was also handling daily activities of the Company with regards to various corporate, commercial, labor and other matters.