tel: (+995 32) 292 24 91
Davit Galdava serves as a Paralegal at our law office since 2017. His practice area includes civil law, tort, arbitration and litigation.
Prior to joining BLC, Davit worked as Junior Associate at a Law Company - Full Legal Service (FLS) and as an intern at Tbilisi Arbitration Institute (2015). He participated in Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (24nd Annual) (2017), Vienna, Austria. Davit is actively engaged and participates in various conferences and legal projects.
Education and other credentials:
- Bachelors Degree, Tbilisi State University (2016);
- L.L.M Tbilisi State University (2018);
- Admitted to Georgian Bar;
- Founder Member of Georgian Association of Mediators;
- Languages: Georgian, English, Russian.