tel: (+995 32) 292 24 91
Irakli Gvilia has been engaged in the legal practice since 2004. He joined BLC in 2011 and was gradually promoted to the current position. Irakli’s practice area includes intellectual property, energy and corporate law. He acted as a team leader in number of intellectual property enforcement cases.
Irakli Gvilia has been representing interests of Microsoft Corporation, Autodesk Corporation, BOSCH GmbH, Tiffany and Co, BASF, Inter RAO UES and may other well-known international companies in their IP and other legal matters.
Prior to joining BLC, Irakli served as a corporate lawyer at JSC Alliance Group Holding and as a board member for its Microfinance and Leasing subsidiaries. Prior to that, Irakli served as a lawyer at JSC CreditInfo Georgia.
Education and other credentials:
- LL.M. University of New Hampshire School of Law (2010);
- Bachelor’s Degree, Tbilisi State University (2005);
- Certified Financial Manager (Free University of Georgia, 2016);
- Admitted to Georgian Bar;
- Certified Trademark and Patent Attorney;
- Languages: Georgian, English, Russian.